Make Money Online

Make Money Online

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Unknown

My Sure Cash (MSC) - Earn 50% of your Naira Donation in 28 Days

My Sure Cash (MSC) is another person to person donation platform and it is amongst the most beneficial ponzi scheme in Nigeria where registered members can get 50% profit within 28 days.

My Sure Cash
My Sure Cash

This new ponzi scheme provides 50 percent profit for your cash. This is the only platform that gives this kind of percentage in such in a short time.

After donation on My Sure Cash, you will be required to provide help and the amazing thing about it is that you can also withdraw your cash after the first 7 days of donation irrespective of the cash you donated. All that is required from you is patience.

My Sure Cash has profit margins with various commission rates, 15 percent of your referrals donation when they are registered through you and also 10 and 5 percent bonuses on donations made by your 2nd and 3rd downlines respectively.

In My Sure Cash, you are not obligated to make payment immediately. You can wait for 14 days and within this time you will be matched with someone and then you can pay.

How My Sure Cash Works

First, I will start with the registration bonus.

Once a registered member on My Sure Cash provides help of N20,000 and above, he/she will receive N10,000 registration bonus. If the registered member provides help of N200,000 and above, he/she will receive N20,000 registration bonus.

You get 15% of your direct referrals donations
You get 10% of your 2nd level downline's donation
You get 5% of your 3rd level down lines donation

You also get 5 percent bonus of your donation when you upload a letter of testimony of happiness. You can also get 7 percent of your bonus when you upload a video.

How To Register on My Sure Cash

  1. Visit My Sure Cash and click on the register link, then fill the registration form, including your username and password and submit.
  2. Log into your Personal Office with your username and password, then click on the blue button ‘Donate Cash’ and enter the amount you want to donate.
  3. In 14 days later, you will be matched with someone to pay to, after which you are to make your donation to the person.
  4. After that, you can click on the orange button ‘Receive Cash’ to get your cash after 28 days.

My Sure Cash works in a very simple way. Remember I said if you can not wait for 28 days, you can also withdraw your cash after the first 7 days but the bonus will not be that great.

Source: Mediacity

Unknown

About Unknown -

An IT Professional, Web Developer, Investor, Cryptocurrency Trader & Blogger. Studies Computer Science at University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :